The Peer Awards provide exposure and recognition for innovative CSR initiatives. All finalists present their entries at the conference, which means they also hear one another's entries and have a chance to inspire one another.
The judging process is entirely transparent because the winners are determined by the votes of everyone at the conference, and not in secret by the usual "panel of experts." All finalists appear in the Independent newspaper.
We are open for additional entries until just before the conference.
The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to reinforce the business case for organization’s to adopt leading and robust sustainability communications framework. With a range of standards moving from sustainability reporting to integrated reporting now available or in development organizations needs to consider and choose the best framework to maximize their sustainability message. There are global drivers, including GRI G4 and integrated reporting (IIRC) that will mean that companies need to prepare to disclose their data if they are not already, and for those that are reporting they need to focus on the robustness of their public sustainability stories by choosing the right framework. This webinar will outline and explore the reporting standards emerging or in place and discuss how organizations can references these.
- Why frameworks are critical for sustainability communications clarity
- A review and comparison of current and developing standards
- How you can integrate the optimum framework for your organization
- How SGS can support your organization with the standards
This webinar will be most of interest to organizational sustainability strategists, reporting specialists, corporate communications teams, finance officers, senior leadership teams at organizations around the globe, sustainability professionals.
Dr. Colin Morgan, SGS Global Program Manager – Social Responsibility
You will receive logistics after approval of registration. Save the attachment to synchronize with your calendar. We hope to see you there!
*This webinar will be recorded and made available 24-48 hours after the live event via email@example.com.
The 2nd Sustaining Conflict Minerals Compliance Conference will break down each SEC reporting requirement as well as examine direct filing examples from specific companies. Featuring case studies from industry leading experts, this advanced course offers attendees a unique opportunity to benchmark their conflict minerals program against their peers to more efficiently meet SEC expectations and amend their program for future filings.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Scrutinizing the SEC conflict minerals rule with Newport News Shipbuilding
- Engineering a sustainable CM program for future filings with Alcatel-Lucent
- Integrating filings and best practices from the first year of reporting with BlackBerry
- Maintaining a strong rapport with all tiers of your supply chain with KEMET
- Obtaining complete responses moving throughout the supply chain with Dover Corporation
Benefit from highly interactive case studies and panel discussions, Q&A time, 4+ hours of networking opportunities, and exclusive online access to speaker presentations post-event.
Seating is limited to maintain an intimate educational environment that will cultivate the knowledge and experience of all participants.
Learn more here.
Leading senior business experts from the extractives industry will gather in London in June for Ethical Corporation’s 5th Annual Responsible Extractives Summit, focusing on how to minimise risk, maximise shared value and assure business competitiveness.
The two day Summit will features honest discussions and practical sessions on what matters most to the extractives professionals, including:
- Maximising Shared Value: Achieve greater collaboration with host governments to aid development and secure political stability
- Mitigating Human Rights Impacts: Overcome the challenges to removing human rights risks from your security operations and supply chain
- Optimising Social Risk Management: Hear the latest approaches companies are using to build trust with communities and minimise risk of social disturbance to operations
- Eliminating Water Risk: Learn the latest strategies to manage competing interests for water across operations
- Gaining a financial Advantage: Understand Investor, Lender and Insurer needs to make your company a low-risk venture
Companies speaking at the event include:
- MOL GROUP
- Hess Corporation
- Centerra Gold
- Vedanta Resources
- Rio Tinto
- Institute of Human Rights and Business
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Anglo American
- J.P. Morgan
- F&C Asset Management
- World Gold Council
- Chatham House
- Aviva Investors
- London Mining
- BG Group
Download the summit brochure here: http://bit.ly/1gpJxxT
To have a full run down of the conference, please visit the 5th Annual Responsible Extractives Summit: http://bit.ly/1iIZqOP
For more information contact: Boris Petrovic at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 20 7375 7527.
CSRwire negotiated a special discount for all its subscribers. Quote ‘CSRW20’ when registering to get 20% off from the current rate on corporate and service provider passes, not applicable for the NGO/academic passes.
The Natural Resources Defense Council offers recommendations to ease data centre energy inefficiency
All the key stats from the International Energy Organisation's latest assessment of the global market